Monday, February 11, 2019

police


Fitness goals

My pretest from last week was 19 minutes and 50 seconds. The target i have to aim for next time i do the 2.4km run which is 6 laps is under 17 minutes. To work my way up to getting to 12 minutes and 54 seconds i will be taking little steps and work my way up. The first step i will be taking to get to this target is going for a run 2-3 days a week from 3.30pm - 5pm. I also have rugby training after school and within that time we are all require to run and be fit. The other step i will be taking to help me do the 2.4km run under 12 minutes and 54 seconds is in my own time i will be pushing myself to do better last time i ran.


My last weeks results on my push up was 20, the target i was aiming for was 20 so i achieved my target. I struggled doing those 20 to make it easier for me i will working on my upper body strength my chest, triceps etc. How i am going to do this is by going to the gym 2 days a week for an hour and doing push ups in my room every night before sleeping. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent - try to stick to your plan and hopefully you will see improved running results. Well done on your start to the year

    ReplyDelete