Monday, August 20, 2018

Weekly reflection

¨Dont take every challenge as a problem,

take every problem as a challenge¨



Three weeks into the term and my focus has been put towards completing assessments on time and towards prepping myself for externals in term 4. My main priority is to stay focus and not get distracted by my friends or others. End of the week I have handed in 2 completed assessments which I worked really hard to complete.


This week was really exciting hearing others we interested in my project and having to do a last minute presentation to present in front of the 4 council members was a lot of pressure but also challenging. At this moment I challenged myself to come up with a presentation under 5 minutes, I am truly thankful for Mrs. Paulus for giving me challenges every week by having to do these challenges I am building my strength, character, and confidence.


It was really hard for me to present in front of them because of many reasons, one of them was the fact that only one of my group members were there to help me out and because I was unwell and could not speak properly, even though I found it hard to speak I still tried my best to give a clear image of my project. When I got told that a lady from the council was wanting to give back to the community and doing this magic tree was one of her ideas, I was filled with nothing but joy this has proved that hard work does pay off. The next step we will be taking is meeting up with this young lady and moving this project forward. This week I have learned that the harder we work for something the greater we feel when we achieve it.


3 comments:

  1. Your post was inspirational. You've set yourself some great goals and with a great attitude like yours, I am sure you will achieve them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Onolina, thanks for sharing your week and the challenges you faced and how you overcame them. I am really interested to learn more about your project. Would you able to explain more about this and the magic tree? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Onlina. Thank you for sharing. I am enjoying reading about your goals and how you are progressing to achieve them. Can you please keep me updated on how you are going?

    ReplyDelete